Saturday, October 8, 2011

PE3_iMovie

ok so i am officially tutorialized with imovie, i even have a certificate to prove it.

now that i am official i had to make something in imovie. so i whipped out my camera and shot some clips of my daughters running around the house, something that they do very well. i uploaded my clips to iphoto.


and then turned them into my favorite part of imovie....a movie trailer! this was the best feature of imovie for me. i am not a avid cinematographer or even a great photographer but the movie trailers looked so easy to use i thought this was something i could do, and do well. after a few minutes of filming and a few minutes of uploading, i was ready to make my masterpiece.


i made a short movie trailer of my two super hero girls in anticipation of their upcoming full length super movie, coming soon to a theater near you. enjoy the trailer, i enjoyed making it.



 imovie is not so scary after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment