Sunday, May 13, 2012

week 2- comment 2 island girl at heart


Wk 2: Where do I want to share my project


After reviewing many of Dr. Beddard's suggested conferences, I decided that one of the conferences where I would like to share my project is the Virginia Society for Technology in Education.
I chose this conference because I am currently networking with the Alexandria Arts forum to share with other professionals in the creative and performing arts arena in Virginia to share and gain knowledge to promote the arts personally and statewide. This has proven to be very beneficial for me personally and professionally and I feel that getting involved with VSTE will be equally beneficial in the area of technology, especially since I live in Virginia. 


1 comments:

  1. Good luck with your presentation. I hope you are able to share your work with as many people as possible, we have worked hard all year for this, it would be wonderful to be able to show off all of are hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment